|Released||March 10th, 2012|
|Play It||Running Warrior|
|Game Type||Main game|
Arrow keys, spacebar
Running Warrior is a side-scroller platform game. In the game, the player who plays as one of six characters has to run and jump their way through traps and enemies that are scattered in four different scenarios.
- Up/Down arrow keys - Jump/descend.
- Left/Right arrow keys - Activate powers/run.
The introduction is shown the first time the player plays the game, upon clicking the start button in the title screen. The intro depicts the main character standing near his girlfriend with a single heart over both their heads. A monster suddenly appears on the left side of the room and the main character goes and destroys it. A strange figure, that resembles a magician, appears and kidnaps the main character's girlfriend. The main character runs off to find her.
Running Warrior has got one single continuous level divided into four places.
Its name has been put this way as Fliptic really did not give it an oficial name. This place has a light blue sky, as apparently during its appearance it's either the morning or noon. It has also got several bushes and green grass for the ground.
- Bats - Purple bats that fly across the screen.
- Slimes - Blue slimes that remain stationary, but can still hurt the player in contact.
- Spikes - Spikes that can hurt the player in contact.
- Maneaters - Maneaters that come out of fake stamina plants.
- Skeletons - Skeletons jump once the player is above them.
- Ghosts - Ghost's that turn invisible when they see you.
- Golems - Golems that throw boulders at you.
- Magmas - Magma creatures that are harmful to the player in contact.
- Dragons - Dragon heads that constantly shoot fireballs that can hurt the player.